Book Editing Services
Jump on our schedule for a complimentary consultation to discuss your book https://calendly.com/randypeyser/15min
We hold a high level of expectation for the books we edit!
Your book is in the best of hands with Author One Stop, Inc. Why? Every Author One Stop, Inc. editor has edited many books that have been sold to traditional publishers. See the About Page for Editor Bios.
We do all different forms of editing, including developmental editing, which involves moving big chunks of text around so your chapters unfold in the right order, and copyediting to improve word choice, fix sentence structure, and correct grammar and punctuation.
Here’s what people say about our editing services…
HOW WE WORK – IT’S SIMPLE!
- We will begin by having a brief conversation with you about your book. We will then lay out the plan to help you and easily walk you through it.
- We will send you our Confidentiality Agreement
- You can send us your manuscript for a bid to perform a Read Through and Written Analysis. The analysis is important to identify any problems that need to be addressed. Upon completing the analysis, we will have a strong idea if your manuscript has the potential for a publisher to offer you a book deal, and we will tell you.
- If your manuscript has major issues, we can handle those for you through ghostwriting or developmental editing, or you can do the rewrites based on the Manuscript Analysis. Sometimes, more than one round of analysis is necessary if the manuscript needs a major rehaul.
- Once the analysis round is completed and the changes have been made, we will provide a bid for a first-round edit. Many books need only one round of editing. Occasionally, a book will need more than one round.
We are dedicated to your success. It is our promise to you to never waste your time or your money. After our brief conversation with you, we will send you a Rate Sheet. We must see your manuscript in order to provide a bid for the Read Through and Written Analysis because everyone’s writing is different. Some manuscripts come to us in great shape and others need more work. All editing services are payable upon retainer and may be paid incrementally. We accept all major credit cards, Zelle, Venmo, Paypal, and checks.
Contact Randy Peyser for a complimentary consultation to discuss your book.
Calendar link https://calendly.com/randypeyser/15min
JOANNA GIANGARDELLA’S riveting memoir was edited by Author One Stop.
Sample of the hundreds of books we’ve edited…
Slave: A Human Trafficking Survivor Finds Life was edited by Judy Mandel, developmental editor, and Randy Peyser, copyeditor.
The Guardian Angel Diary, was edited by our editor who is a Book Reviewer for People Magazine
We edited 85A, winner of two 2011 “Next Generation Indie Silver Awards” in the GLBT and YA categories. Congrats to Kyle Smith!
We edited this winner of a Moonbeam Children’s Book Award, Bronze Medal, Mind-Body-Spirit category! Choose Your Life: A Travel Guide for Living, by Karen Gedig Burnett
Gaia’s Emissary by Suzanne Fensin
Choose to Live: Joyce & Kevin O’Brien healed themselves from Stage 3 and 4 cancer!
21 Templates that Run Your World by Sue Wilhite is featured in Mind, Body, Spirit bookstores
Turnaround CEO creates plan to help Africans thrive
Author featured in HEAL movie