ABOUT AUTHOR ONE STOP, INC.
WHAT WE DO
At Author One Stop, Inc., we analyze and edit books, ghostwrite books, write book proposals, provide book coaching, and pitch manuscripts to literary agents and publishers.
WHY WORK WITH US
We have a very strong record of success in helping our clients get literary agents and publishers for their books. If you are looking for a book editor or ghostwriter, you’ll want to know that all of our editors and ghostwriters meet very rigorous standards: they must have edited or ghostwritten many books that have been sold to traditional publishers. That means your book is in the very best of hands with professionals who understand what agents require and what publishers buy.
SAMPLE OF SUCCESSES
(See my Published Books page for many more)
Some of the books we’ve sold to publishers after we’ve edited or ghostwritten them include:
- The Tao of Influence – on The Wall Street Journal Bestseller List for 5 weeks
- Power Your Profits – named Cosmopolitans’ #17 Best Nonfiction Book of 2020
- Words Whispered in Water – chosen by Publisher’s Weekly as one of their top 25 picks
- The Chiron Effect – sold to a publisher in the U.S. and a publisher in China
- Four Gifts of the Highly Sensitive – winner of a Maui Writer’s Conference contest, awarded a publishing deal with Hay House
We secured the literary agent who conducted a bidding war and landed a six-figure deal with Simon & Schuster for a book we ghostwrote
- Slave: A Human Survivor Finds Life – optioned for Hollywood film
- Nice Girls DO Get the Sale – in Time Magazine
- Hired! – sold in 1 week, FedEx Office bought 3000 copies for their stores
- Finding the Wow – in Oprah magazine, on Hallmark TV
- Pivot and Adrenaline Nation – in airport bookstores
- Pivot – 6-figure deal with Simon & Schuster, on The Wall Street Journal and USA Today Bestseller Lists
About Randy Peyser
Founder, Book Broker, and CEO of Author One Stop, Inc.
RANDY PEYSER is the Founder, Book Broker, and CEO of Author One Stop, Inc. While her team edits or ghostwrites away, Randy specializes in perfecting book proposals and pitching literary agents and publishers.
Randy has delivered over 400 keynotes, talks, and seminars for conferences, summits, and podcasts about “How to Get a Book Deal with a Publisher.” Further, she is a revered faculty member for CEO Space International.
She is the author of Crappy to Happy: Small Steps to Big Happiness NOW! featured in the movie “Eat Pray Love;” The Power of Miracle Thinking, and the Write-A-Book Program.
A word from Randy:
I am passionate about helping first-time authors and professionals to get book deals with publishers, and I created a process to ensure that the books I pitch to literary agents and publishers are of the highest caliber.
Please jump on my schedule, and let’s talk about how I can help you!
What Others Are Saying
“If you look up the word ‘savvy’ in the dictionary, a picture of Randy appears!”– David Tyreman, branding strategist for Ralph Lauren and author of World Famous
“Working with Randy Peyser is like hitting a home run every time. She is a fabulous book coach and editor. This amazing woman always delivers on time and is completely professional. She is a pleasure to work with and her sense of humor is like a breath of fresh air. Randy is the living embodiment of the power of chutzpah. She is truly one of the greats.” – Linda Hollander, www.wealthybaglady.com
“I love how you wove my story together. I am very happy with this Introduction and deeply grateful to you for getting me out of the spin cycle! I will now be able to testify to your amazing editing powers from first-hand experience!” – Mary Thompson, author of Awakening the Eco-Soul.
Randy is featured in many books, including:
Healing the Heart of the World, IPPY Award Winner; Confessions of Shameless Self-Promoters by Debbie Allen; The Marriage of Sex and Spirit, Winner, National Book Awards; The Profit of Kindness by Jill Lublin; Networking Magic by Jill Lublin; Guerrilla Publicity by Jill Lublin; Book Marketing from A-Z by Francine Silverman; Dojo Wisdom for Writers by Jennifer Lawler; Messages of Hope and Healing by Linda Pynaker
“Randy Peyser is amazing at helping people get book deals, and she is a fabulous human being – full of energy, knowledge, support and talent. She spent a great deal of time with me explaining the steps needed to get my book to the right publisher. I highly recommend Randy. She is a lovely and warm human being, as well as being a powerhouse and expert at what she does best.” – Roxanne Hunt
Meet the Team
Click on a name to view their Profile Page
- LANA MCARA – Ghostwriter, Editor, Book Coach
- DANIEL ROTH – Editor
- DIANE EATON – Ghostwriter, Editor, Book Coach
- CINDY DAVIS – Editor
- GAIL MARTIN – Ghostwriter, Editor
- DAVID CENICOLA – Ghostwriter, Editor
- CORINNE CASANOVA – Ghostwriter, Editor, Book Coach
- KUWANA HAULSEY – Ghostwriter, Editor, Book Coach
- RACHEL AYOTTE – Editor
- JOANNE SHWED – Editor
- TANYA BROCKETT – Ghostwriter, Editor
- SARAH ADAMS – Ghostwriter, Editor
- DAVID ARETHA – Ghostwriter, Editor
- JOEL CANFIELD – Ghostwriter, Editor
- LISA CANFIELD – Ghostwriter, Editor, Book Coach
- MIKE VALENTINO – Ghostwriter, Editor
- MICHELLE HORN – Editor
- ANDREA GLASS – Ghostwriter, Editor